I have four children, 16 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren...so it's a good thing I like to cook! My family has enjoyed these simple delicious chops for year.
Recommended: 40 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 boneless butterflied pork chops (4 ounces each), trimmed
- Additional minced chives, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, mustard and herbs; set aside.
- Grill chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 2 minutes per side for 1/2-in. chops (4 minutes on each side for 1-in. chops). Brush with mustard mixture and grill 2 minutes longer. Turn; baste and grill 2 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Sprinkle with chives if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dijon Pork Chops in Country Pork 1996, p100