People will relish these festive, pretty appetizers. They're relatively simple to do, but looks impressive.—Ranee Bullard, Evans, Georgia
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 36 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry or seedless strawberry jam
- 36 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; rub over meat. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut each tenderloin into 1/4-in. slices.
- 2. Brush bread slices with olive oil. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread each with spreadable cheese; top with meat, 1/4 teaspoon jam and a thyme sprig.
1 appetizer: 112 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC