VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 10 hamburger buns, split
- Combine the first six ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into 10 patties. Top each with a pineapple slice; wrap with a bacon strip and secure with a toothpick.
- Broil or grill over medium-hot heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove toothpicks. Serve on buns. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Pork Burgers Deluxe in Country Woman January/February 1997, p35
Reviews forPork Burgers Deluxe
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2011
"Made these burgers tonight and could not believe the taste. These burgers made us think that we were sitting down a a fancy restaurant not at home eating a meal made together."