Pork Baby Back Ribs
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 2-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil in batches. Place onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker; top with ribs. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 539 calories, 36g fat (12g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Jun 16, 2013
We were very disappointed in this recipe. Although the meat fell off the bone, the ribs had no flavor and we found them very bland. Will not make again.
Apr 18, 2011
These were absolutely fantastic! Fall off the bone tender, moist, and the sauce was tasty without being overpowering. Definitely a keeper recipe!
Mar 27, 2011
I made them exactly as shown and they were a major hit! My daughter worked for years at a fancy restaurant in the south and said these are better than they served! I won't be looking any further for the perfect recipe - this is it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.