Pork and Onion Kabobs Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 pounds boneless pork, cut into cubes (1-inches pieces)
- 3 medium onions, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Remove half for basting; cover and refrigerate. Add pork to the remaining marinade; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Drain and discard the marinade. Alternately thread pork cubes and onion wedges on metal or soaked bamboo skewers. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 minutes; turn. Baste with reserved marinade. Continue turning and basting for 15 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pork and Onion Kabobs
"This was some of the best kabobs I've had. The marinade for the pork is insanely delicious!"
"Very flavorful! Combination of the pork, marinade, and onions was superb. I used a mix of red and yellow onions on the skewers."
"Wonderful! We added green and red pepper to the kabobs.....the marinade is so good. We marinated the pork overnight, then forgot about basting until the kabobs were almost done. Wish we had basted the whole time, but these were still sooooooo good! A keeper for sure!"
"Absolutely wonderful and I don't even like curry."
"These kabobs are so wonderful and easy. I never cared for curry but I love it in this recipe."