Pork and Corn Casserole Recipe
- 7 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large skillet, cook pork and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a bowl, combine the noodles, corn, soup, pimientos, cheese and pork mixture; mix well.
- 2. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over noodle mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2 cups: 455 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 915mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Pork and Corn Casserole
"A perfect blend of all the ingredients. Very flavorable and my family loved the recipe. Will be making it again."