- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless pork, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup beef broth
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, heat oil at 70% power for 2 minutes. Add the pork, soy sauce and garlic powder; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 7-8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in peas and onions. Cover and microwave at 70% power for 3 minutes. Combine the cornstarch and broth until smooth; stir into pork mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave 4-5 minutes longer or until thickened, stirring every minute. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork 'n' Pea Stir-Fry
"This is a very fast, tasty stir-fry. I use a skillet, not the microwave. If I'm feeling particularly lazy, sometimes I use frozen chopped white onion instead of chopping green onion."