Poppy Seed Mandarin Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup lightly salted cashews
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded smoked Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the salad mix, oranges, cashews, cheeses and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 274 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Poppy Seed Mandarin Salad
"Fabulous salad! One of my picky family's favorites!"
"This salad is one of our favorites. The flavors all complement each other. I always get asked for the recipe when I take it to potlucks."
"my family request this salad often It is delious"
"This is the recipet I have been looking for the past year. It is great. I put rice noodles on my salad."