- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup lightly salted cashews
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded smoked Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the salad mix, oranges, cashews, cheeses and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forPoppy Seed Mandarin Salad
"Fabulous salad! One of my picky family's favorites!"
"This salad is one of our favorites. The flavors all complement each other. I always get asked for the recipe when I take it to potlucks."
"my family request this salad often It is delious"
"This is the recipet I have been looking for the past year. It is great. I put rice noodles on my salad."