- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, limeade concentrate and poppy seeds. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with the almonds. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPoppy Seed Fruit Salad
"I make this every chance I get to take to luncheons or holiday gatherings. Everyone loves it and always asks for the recipe. It is great; I add some green grapes and some kiwi just to add more flavor and color!"