Poppy Seed French Bread Recipe
While you likely don't have time to make bread from scratch on hurried days, you can dress up fresh store-bought bread in a jiffy with a few simple ingredients.—Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 8 slices French bread (1 inch thick)
- 1. Combine butter, Parmesan cheese, and poppy seeds; spread on both sides of each piece of bread. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-16 minutes, turning once. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 144 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Poppy Seed French Bread
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC