Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain well. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the chicken, almonds, onion, cranberries and celery. Stir in the pasta. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 315 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
May 25, 2010
Great salad for anytime. I made this for moms who came for a lunch play date and they all took the recipe. It is a lot of flavor and they all blend so well.
Feb 22, 2010
This is the best pasta salad I've ever had. I used a shredded rotisserie chicken instead of chicken breast. My family raved about it!
Jun 23, 2009
Great for lunch on a hot summer day.