Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain well. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the chicken, almonds, onion, cranberries and celery. Stir in the pasta. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 315 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 25, 2010
Great salad for anytime. I made this for moms who came for a lunch play date and they all took the recipe. It is a lot of flavor and they all blend so well.
Feb 22, 2010
This is the best pasta salad I've ever had. I used a shredded rotisserie chicken instead of chicken breast. My family raved about it!
Jun 23, 2009
Great for lunch on a hot summer day.