VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 2-1/3 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups miniature cheese crackers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon each curry powder, garlic powder and onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon steak sauce
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, peanuts, pretzels and crackers. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Place in two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour; stir every 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 quarts.
Originally published as Popcorn Snack Mix in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p53
Reviews forPopcorn Snack Mix
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2015 Edited Jun. 23, 2016