- 14 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts, cereal and marshmallows. In a microwave, melt candy coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6 quarts.
Reviews forPopcorn Delight
"A definite make again. Took this today as a Halloween treat and all loved it. I would like to try making again, but drizzling melted caramels or dark chocolate on the mix before going into the fridge. Update: Made this for Christmas treat this year and used Christmas Rice Krispies. The red and green really add a nice pop of colour."
"People enjoyed this. I added M&Ms."
"I made this receipt about three Christmases ago and was surprised at how simple the recipe was and at how much it made. My daughter, who was 7 at the time, helped me make it and now it is our tradition to make together and jar/package to give away to family/friends at Christmas. She shared a large jar full with her friend's family this Christmas season and she said they ate it all within 30 minutes! I would recommend this recipe to anyone who loves popcorn!!"
"I have made this over and over again. Everyone loves it and can't stop munching on it wherever I take it. I usually use microwave popcorn and it still turns out great. Very easy and simple!"
"Fast, easy, and delicious!"
"This was delicious! I was a little suspicious but it's yum! I used small amish popcorn so the kernels were smaller. I thought it tasted a bit like fluff-r-nutter sandwiches!! LOL thx for the recipe:)"
"It's essentially white chocolate for candy making. You can find it in two place in your local grocery store. The bulk department will have melting discs available in multiple flavors, usually made by Merken. In the baking department you'll find Almond Bark, it comes in white and milk and looks like a big block."
"What is white candy coating??? Please give bran name if you can. Thank you"