- 1 cup frozen popcorn chicken
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2-1/4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas
- 1/2 cup canned bean sprouts, drained
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- Bake chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, mustard and oil until smooth.
- Divide lettuce between two plates; top with the peas, bean sprouts, oranges, chicken and noodles. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPopcorn Chicken Salad
"My family enjoyed this though my husband had to use his own dressing as he is not very adventurist. We used the left overs both dressing and salad fixing the next night for chicken wraps. We did add red onion, left out the snow peas and used fresh bean sprouts. Love the crunch of the chow mien noodles. will have it again for sure."