- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate seeds (about 2 pomegranates)
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water, pomegranate seeds and pineapple. Pour into an 11x7-in. dish. Refrigerate until firm.
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise; spread over gelatin. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forPomegranate Gelatin
"we loved this recipe. i didn't use the topping, i used a cream cheese frosting instead. yummy."
" Your recipe sounds wonderful! I love the tart tang of pomegranate juice! Thanks for posting.Lorraine "