- 5 cups pomegranate seeds (about 3 large pomegranates)
- 3 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel miniature marshmallows
- 3 medium apples, chopped
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. In another bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold into fruit mixture. Serve immediately.
3/4 cup: 178 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.