VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 5 cups pomegranate seeds (about 3 large pomegranates)
- 3 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel miniature marshmallows
- 3 medium apples, chopped
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold into fruit mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 26 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Pomegranate Fluff Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p56