Pomegranate Cosmo Recipe
Every soiree needs a signature drink. Sugar dresses up this simple cosmo that lets you enjoy a cozy evening with friends and still shake things up. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon coarse red sugar
- 3/4 to 1 cup ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 1-1/2 ounces pomegranate liqueur or cranberry-pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce X-Rated fusion liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce cranberry-pomegranate juice
- Lemon peel strip, optional
- 1. Sprinkle red sugar on a plate. Moisten rim of a cocktail glass with water; dip rim in sugar to coat.
- 2. Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add soda, liqueurs and juice; cover and shake 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into prepared glass. If desired, garnish with lemon peel. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving: 209 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Pomegranate Cosmo
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC