Pom-Pom Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup sweet pickle or zucchini relish
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Additional hard-boiled large eggs, cut into wedges
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cut eggs in half and remove yolks. Chop the whites; add to potato mixture.
- 2. In a small bowl, mash the yolks; stir in sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and mustard. Pour over potato mixture and gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with egg wedges. Yield: 18 servings.
1 cup: 160 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Pom-Pom Potato Salad
"This is good but tastes better,for me, made with dill pickles. Yum"
"Its very easy, and tasty."