Pack one of these refreshing, tropical treats in a plastic container to take with you. They're great for lunch boxes, too. —Janice Mitchell, Aurora, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups pineapple yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- Combine the yogurt, sugar and nutmeg; spoon into four dishes. Top with granola and fruit.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 293 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 6g fiber), 11g protein.
May 5, 2018
I saw this recipe and had all the ingredients on hand and also had plastic cups with lids for them - this made such an easy and refreshing parfait to take along in our cooler - it was just perfect.