Polynesian Parfaits for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup pineapple yogurt
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- Combine the yogurt, sugar and nutmeg; spoon into dishes. Top with granola and fruit.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 parfait equals 323 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Apr 3, 2012
The correct amount of yogurt should be 1 cup (8 ounces). It will be updated here soon. We apologize for the error.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Mar 28, 2012
Sounds good, but would omit all that sugar, as the fruit has plenty or its own natural sugar, and looks like a typo has been made concerning the yogart quanity(ounces).