Polish Sausage Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound smoked Polish sausage, cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Cajun-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed bean with bacon soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large saucepan brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 255 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 1305mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.
Jan 14, 2012
This was super simple and quite good. I used some leftover potato soup in place of the canned potato soup, and cut down on the water by half. I added 1/2 cup of non- fat cream to make it slightly creamier. I will make this again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.