VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1 tube (18 ounces) polenta, cut into 10 slices
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, mix marinara sauce, garlic powder and herbes de Provence. Arrange half of the polenta slices in a greased 8-in. skillet. Top with half of the sauce; sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 12-14 minutes or until bubbly. Cover; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Polenta Lasagna in Taste of Home September/October 2014