- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 4 whole peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound), cut into 4 pieces
- For dill sauce, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, dill, onion, and basil in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Place 2 in. of water, peppercorns and bay leaf in a large skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add salmon. Cook, uncovered, for 4-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove with a slotted spoon. Discard bay leaf. Serve fish with dill sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPoached Salmon and Dill Sauce
"I did not care for this at all. I did not like the salmon cooked this way and I did not like the sauce either."