This sauce makes any Asian dish simply mouthwatering. It is so easy to prepare!—Doris Chamberlain, South Weymouth, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup plum preserves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 8-10 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve warm or at room temperature.