Plum Quick Bread Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 2 jars (6 ounces each) plum or plum with apples baby food
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a bowl, combine the eggs, baby food, oil and buttermilk. Combine dry ingredients; add to the egg mixture and beat just until moistened. Transfer to two greased 9x5-in. loaf pans.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves.
1 slice: 158 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Plum Quick Bread
"We absolutely love plum bread, and the buttermilk in this recipe makes it super moist. Very delicious !!"