VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1 cup plum jam
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 2 hours.
- In a small saucepan, combine the jam, chutney, mustard, garlic, vinegar and pepper sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until jam and chutney are melted; brush over ham. Press brown sugar onto ham.
- Bake 30-60 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Plum & Chutney Glazed Ham in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p168