Pleasing Cheese Potatoes
My family can't get enough of this melt-in-your-mouth casserole, which won a third-place prize in a contest sponsored by our local newspaper.—Rena Crane, Kenosha, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min. + standing
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Arrange Tater Tots in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a bowl, combine the eggs, soup, sour cream, green pepper and onion until blended. Stir in the cheese. Pour over Tater tots. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 413 calories, 28g fat (15g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 904mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Originally published as Pleasing Cheese Potatoes in Casserole Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.