Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the corn, soup, cream cheese, milk, bouillon and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; rinse and drain. Add to skillet; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 444 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 657mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Oct 1, 2013
Very good. My husband and I really enjoyed this. Very filling too!
Feb 18, 2013
Used half beef and half loose sausage and took it to a potluck. It got rave reviews!
May 9, 2012
This is a VERY tasty recipe! It was easy to throw together, and make a pretty good-sized pot. I probably won't make it very often, because it isn't exactly the healthiest thing out there. I wish there were more vegetables in it, and the sauce is very, very creamy (aka high calorie). Tasted delicious, but not to be used without a little extra jogging on the side!
Dec 9, 2010
Wow. This dish was so tasty. My entire family loved it, and there were absolutely no leftovers. I kept the noodles separate from the "sauce" though, and each person spooned sauce over his own noodles. Definitely making this again.
Aug 21, 2008
My Dad has been serving this for years only slightly different. He doesn't include the boullion or noddles, but that sounds delicious! It's great served over warm biscuits or bread!
Feb 13, 2008
My son is a very picky eater. He would eat this every night if he could and the next day he says, "Mom, can I please have leftovers!" My whole family loves this one!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.