When the wheel was invented, humanity rejoiced. Today, Johnsonville® is making food lovers rejoice with the pizza wheel - a delicious combination of mozzarella and provolone cheese, French bread and sausage.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 1 tube Pillsbury French bread dough
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 to 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) Johnsonville® Premium Fully Cooked Three-Cheese Italian Style Sausage Rope
- marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a sheet pan.
- Remove dough from can, cut in half and place 2 pieces long sides together.
- Roll the dough out into a square.
- Place provolone on top of dough.
- Sprinkle sausage over dough.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Roll up and pinch seam to seal. Slice into 8 pieces.
- Bake until golden brown about 10 to15 minutes.
- Serve with marinara dipping sauce
Originally published as Pizza Wheel in Johnsonville Sausage 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.