- 4 cups frozen miniature Tater Tots
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Bake Tater Tots according to package directions on a 12-in. pizza pan.
- Top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and, if desired, pepper flakes. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPizza Tots
"This recipe wasn't the best. We used onion tater tots it would have been better with regular tater tots."