Pizza-Style Tossed Salad
“If you love pizza, you’ll love this salad that tastes like pizza in a bowl,” reports Pat Habiger of Spearville, Kansas. “Almost every ingredient is packaged, so it needs no measuring. Just open the packages and toss. Serve warm breadsticks on the side, and you have a complete meal.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian blend salad greens
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup onion and garlic salad croutons
- In a salad bowl, combine the greens, cheese, pepperoni and olives. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 188 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 688mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Pizza Style Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.