- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian blend salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup onion and garlic seasoned salad croutons
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and olives. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPizza-Style Tossed Salad
"This is delicious, fast and easy. I served it with the Crazy Crust Sausage Pizza on the same page."