When I saw the recipe for these pepperoni-filled snacks, I knew my three young daughters would like making them. They're quick and fun to assemble—especially when they work together.—Darlene Sutton, Boise, Idaho
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 36 slices pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, warmed
- Unroll breadstick dough and separate into 12 pieces. Place three pepperoni slices on the bottom half of each breadstick, leaving about 3/4 in. of dough at the end. Fold top of dough over pepperoni and pinch end to seal; twist breadsticks.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Combine Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; sprinkle over breadsticks. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.