“I dreamed up this dish one day when I was trying to use up a package of frozen ravioli,” relates Judy Melotte of DePere, Wisconsin. She jazzed up the pasta with the flavor of pizza, and now it’s a favorite.
Recommended: 45 Comfort Food Mashups
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 16 frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Divide ravioli between two microwave-safe bowls; dot with butter. Top with peppers, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pizza Ravioli in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p9
Reviews forPizza Ravioli
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2010
"Delicious - my family loved it. Great for a night where you dont have much time to cook"
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2010
"We eat this with Canadian bacon instead of pepperoni. Adding mushrooms is good too!"
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2009