Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 65 min.
- 4 cups uncooked multigrain bow tie pasta
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup water
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni, quartered
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, water, pepperoni, pesto and pepper. Transfer to an 11x7x2-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Stir; cover and bake 15 minutes longer or until pasta is tender. Top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 318 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 16g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 medium-fat meat, 1 vegetable.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 7, 2016
This was really good and also an easy base recipe to tweak as you see fit. I cut it in half for just the two of us, and it was plenty. I also added extra cheese on top. Next time I will add in some green peppers. The only problem I really had was that the edges of some noodles were still a bit crunchy. I might try to keep it in longer next time or put in some extra tomato sauce or something. We'll be making this one again.
Dec 17, 2012
This was really good! I cooked my pasta first and then baked it for a shorter amount of time.
Aug 20, 2012
This recipe was very easy and tasty. Made exactly as directed and turned out great.
Aug 12, 2012
We love it. Husband said I could make it anytime. Didn't use the multigrain bow pasta though.
Jul 23, 2012
Very easy and family friendly.