VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place crackers in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix oil, cheese, pizza seasoning and garlic powder; pour over crackers and toss gently to coat. Transfer to two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Bake 5-7 minutes, stirring once. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Originally published as Pizza Oyster Crackers in Taste of Home February/March 2016, p56