- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add egg mixture. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are completely set, remove from the heat.
- Spread pizza sauce over half of the eggs; top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Fold in half; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forPizza Omelet
"I just loved its taste!!!"
"Great job Jeremy!!! Stay in the kitchen. You have a great chance for helping get a wife!!! HA!"