Pizza Mac Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 jars (14 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Add the macaroni, onion, green pepper and pizza sauce. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 308 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 499mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Pizza Mac Casserole
"nice casserole, but to make it pizza-like I used pepperoni rather than burger meat!"
"Very nice potluck dish. Always a hit with grownups and kids too! You could add any traditional pizza toppings such as mushrooms, peppers and black olives for a supreme pizza mac!"
"I won't pin it though because there is no picture."