Pizza Mac Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 jars (14 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the macaroni, onion, green pepper and pizza sauce.
- Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 308 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 499mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
May 21, 2016
nice casserole, but to make it pizza-like I used pepperoni rather than burger meat!
Dec 11, 2014
Very nice potluck dish. Always a hit with grownups and kids too! You could add any traditional pizza toppings such as mushrooms, peppers and black olives for a supreme pizza mac!
Aug 30, 2012
I won't pin it though because there is no picture.