- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 jars (14 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Add the macaroni, onion, green pepper and pizza sauce. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPizza Mac Casserole
"nice casserole, but to make it pizza-like I used pepperoni rather than burger meat!"
"Very nice potluck dish. Always a hit with grownups and kids too! You could add any traditional pizza toppings such as mushrooms, peppers and black olives for a supreme pizza mac!"
"I won't pin it though because there is no picture."