When you're looking for a surefire crowd pleaser for a kids party, it's hard to wrong with pizza. This dish delivers the taste of pizza in a convenient and delicious casserole. Pair it with a salad and bread, and you've got a great meal for a table full of kids without the pizzeria tab! —Jackie Hannahs, Cedar Springs, Michigan
Recommended: 31 Casserole Recipes for January
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 7 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Ground Mild Italian sausage
- 2 jars (14 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add pizza sauce.
- Drain noodles and add to skillet; toss to coat. Transfer half of the noodle mixture to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the pepperoni and cheese. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pizza Lover's Casserole in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2018