Pizza Grilled Cheese
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 slices bread
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Additional pizza sauce, optional
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice in a skillet, butter side down. Top with the cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce and second bread slice, butter side up.
- Cook over medium heat until golden brown, turning once. Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 413 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 1049mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Jun 20, 2018
My kids enjoyed this twist on the basic grilled cheese!
May 29, 2018
I love your recipes but to see them you have to put up with too many commercials!
Mar 13, 2018
Nov 7, 2008
Pretty decent! All my kids enjoyed these sandwiches. Made for a quick warm lunch. I normally don't have provolone cheese on hand, but had leftovers from a previous meal; so this was a good way to use the rest of it up without going to waste. Will make again.