- 1 pound hot or Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat; drain. Stir in pizza sauce, ketchup and garlic powder; set aside. Press biscuits into 20 well-greased muffin cups. Spoon 1 or 2 tablespoons of the meat sauce into each biscuit; top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. (Refrigerate or freeze any remaining meat sauce.) Yield: 20 pizzas.
Reviews forPizza Cups
"I made this for a family movie night and my family loved them. I loved them because they were so easy. We will be making this again."