"My girls frequently have friends over at night," writes Suzanne McKinley of Lyons, Georgia. "And their big brother is always asking for something to eat! So I make these miniature pizzas often. They couldn't be quicker."
Recommended: Pizza-Flavored Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound spicy or Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce, ketchup and garlic powder; set aside.
- Press biscuits into 20 well-greased muffin cups. Spoon 1 or 2 tablespoons of the meat sauce into each biscuit; top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. (Refrigerate or freeze any remaining meat sauce.) Yield: 20 pizzas.
Originally published as Pizza Cups in Taste of Home February/March 1993, p66
Reviews forPizza Cups
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 26, 2013
"I made this for a family movie night and my family loved them. I loved them because they were so easy. We will be making this again."