Pizza Corn Dog Snacks
In Camas, Washington, Linda Knopp dresses up frozen corn dogs to create these tasty bite-size treats. Just slice 'em and spread 'em with pizza sauce and other toppings for a fun snack for kids or an easy appetizer for adults.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn dogs, thawed
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Remove stick from each corn dog; cut into 1-in. slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with olives, mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and corn dogs are heated through.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 168 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 604mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.