My husband, Mark, and I host Wednesday night dinners at our church. It's a fun way to help others and to experiment with different recipes. No matter how many times I prepare it, this remains a favorite.—Becky Carnell, Rowlett, Texas
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 pounds spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 5 to 7 quarts spaghetti sauce
- 3 to 4 pounds sliced pepperoni
- 3 pounds shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. In six greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes, layer equal amounts of spaghetti, sauce and pepperoni. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese bake 15 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 350 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 917mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Sep 8, 2015
yummy! I Love it all of us loved it! thanks for telling us!
Apr 27, 2014
We all loved this! I will keep this in mind the next time we want that pizza taste!
Jun 22, 2012
This was very tasty and easy to make!