Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 pounds spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 5 to 7 quarts spaghetti sauce
- 3 to 4 pounds sliced pepperoni
- 3 pounds shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. In six greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes, layer equal amounts of spaghetti, sauce and pepperoni. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese bake 15 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 350 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 917mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Sep 8, 2015
yummy! I Love it all of us loved it! thanks for telling us!
Apr 27, 2014
We all loved this! I will keep this in mind the next time we want that pizza taste!
Jun 22, 2012
This was very tasty and easy to make!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.