- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Corn chips
- Spread cream cheese on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with chili sauce. Sprinkle with Canadian bacon, onion, green pepper and cheeses. Serve with chips. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Reviews forPizza by the Scoop
"I have made this recipe for years, I sent it to school for teacher appreciation week this week and ALL the teachers wanted the recipe. Can't lose with this one!!"
"EXCELLENT! The submitter of this recipe is my good friend and a great person. I have fixed this for years from her, it is probably my most favorite appetizer-type food. Absolutely recommended!!! A perfect, different type food! FANTASTIC!"
"This is a great recipe. Kind of a twist on the Mexican 7 layer. I added prepared horseradish to the chili sauce and used chopped pepperoni for the canadian bacon. Neither changes created strong results. This works better with low salt crackers or pitas. I tried a couple scoops with tortilla chips and it was too salty."