I rely on refrigerated breadsticks and pizza topping for these late-night nibbles. This is an easy snack the whole family enjoys.—Martha Riggs, Upton, Kentucky
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 12 slices Jones Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Arrange breadsticks with long sides touching on a greased baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, Canadian bacon and cheese. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until breadsticks are golden. Cut apart into sticks.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 172 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 777mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.