Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 12 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Arrange breadsticks with long sides touching on a greased baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, Canadian bacon and cheese. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until breadsticks are golden. Cut apart into sticks.
1 each: 172 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 777mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 1g fiber), 11g protein.